Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Slumdog

Yeah, I'm a little late on this one, but wow. 

It's been raining nonstop in LA this week, which means that every time I venture outside everything has that great overcast and gloomy look that makes me feel like I'm living inside a Cure album (let's say Head On The Door to be specific) or a Johan Renck video. It's perfect weather for a week of last minute editing and color correcting, and a great opportunity to wear all of my clothes at once to stay warm. Seriously, LA isn't supposed to be this cold.

Promo News gave me a little shout out for the latest Rosie video, and it's nice to see Camila and Stein get a mention too. With those guys it's impossible to make anything bad. Also, Abduzeedo, a German design site, was nice enough to post a little piece on me a few months back and I forgot to mention it. Thanks Alexis.