Wednesday, October 15, 2008

PA060104

Anna and Brad got back from Indonesia two weeks ago and spent the night in LA before heading back to Phoenix. I don't think I'll ever know a more inspiring married couple. Seeing them together is almost enough to undue the multiple viewings of Husbands And Wives* that scared me to death in college.

PA060105

All of a sudden Duckworth lives down the hall too, which means that my apartment building now has all of the required characters for a 90's sitcom about twenty-somethings in the big city.

PA060109

I'm happy, tired, and content with the ridiculously unpredictable nature of my life. I'm reading a book about the Great Depression. I'm praying more. I deleted everything on my ipod except for A Tribe Called Quest and New Order. I've got a weird hankering to play pick-up basketball. I'm surrounded by great people. 


* Regardless, still, a really great movie.